The Policy is intended to enable the Customer and/or User to make informed decisions about using the Services. We therefore invite you to read it before using our Services and whenever it is updated.
- Legal notice
- Driver (Site and Application)
- SAW (Site)
The person responsible for processing Personal Data is SAW, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €10,000, with its registered office at 10, rue Jean Mermoz, ZA La Ferrière – 79300 BRESSUIRE FRANCE.
- Registered in the Trade and Companies Register in Niort, under number 872 771 338
- Intra-Community VAT: FR78 892 771 338
- Director of publication : Xavier LEBEAULT
- Contact Driver : email@example.com
- Contact SAW : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data we collect
As part of your use of the Service, we collect:
A – Account Data: If you create an account through our Services, We may store and use your full name, date of birth, profile picture, email and phone number. If you complete your profile, We may store and use your city, type of transport, and the make, model and year of your truck.
Your username, profile picture, date of birth and city that you submit when you register, as well as any photos and vehicle information you may enter in your profile, will be made public as part of your account profile.
If you believe that an unauthorised account has been created that represents you or looks like you, you may request that it be deleted by contacting Us using the contact details listed below under “Contact”.
B – Data from the driver card: If you authorise the sending of your driving data to your employer, you accept the conditions of use of these data by your employer.
C – Personal document data: If you include personal documents in your account, we may store the information they contain.
D – Your contact list: You can invite your friends to join the Service by allowing us to access your contacts from your mobile device or from third party sites, to select the friends you wish to invite.
E – Marketing Data: If you inform us of your wish to receive additional information by subscribing to one of our newsletters or commercial communications, the marketing data is processed with the aim of sending you the relevant communications and/or newsletters according to your wishes. We will ask you for your name, email and/or telephone number in order to send you the requested communications. We will only send you communications if you have given us your consent to do so, or unless you object, where permitted by law. You can manage your communication preferences in the settings section of the Application. We may track your actions in response to messages you receive from SAW or through the Service, including when you delete, open or forward such messages.
Please note, however, that you may not opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from SAW.
F – Business Data: If you are a representative of a business listed on the Service, we may contact you, including by telephone or email, using the contact details you provide to us, that you make available to the public or that we have registered for your establishment.
G – Contact Data If you decide to contact us, we may record the data you provide in your message.
H – Activity and Geolocation: We may store data relating to your use of the Service, such as your searches, the pages you view, the date and time of viewing. We may also store data about your use of the Service that your computer or mobile device provides to us.
You may be able to opt out of our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by disabling “Location Services” for the Service in the privacy settings of you device.
Some of this data is mandatory in order to identify you when creating your account. If you do not provide any mandatory information, your user account cannot be created. Mandatory information will be indicated as such in the forms.
- Why and how we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for specific purposes, each of which has a legal basis, as detailed below:
Purposes of the processing
Provide the Service to you and ensure its proper functioning,
The Service is delivered on the basis of our Terms and Conditions of Use which you accept by subscribing to the Service. We therefore need to process your Personal Data to perform our obligations under this contractual relationship. Some features of the Service require the use of geolocation which is based on obtaining your consent.
Improve the quality of the Service, market it and develop it,
We have a legitimate interest in providing you with the best Service and in developing our business.
Track the use of the Service and personalise your experience,
We have a legitimate interest in providing you with the best Service and in seeking to better meet your expectations and needs.
Conduct a survey or poll,
We have a legitimate interest in monitoring and improving the products and services provided to customers and users by SAW or its partners.
Respond to requests from our Users and take appropriate action,
We collect Personal Data from our Users in order to respond to their needs and requests on the basis of consent.
Communicate with you to conduct marketing operations,
The use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes is based on your consent. We will only send you communications if you have given us your consent to do so, or unless you object, where permitted by law.
Provide support to our Customers,
We use the Personal Data of our Customers to provide assistance to them following an explicit request, within the framework of a contractual relationship.
Ensure and enhance the security of the Service, including backing up our systems and enabling disaster recovery,
We have a legitimate interest in protecting the safety of our property and service.
Protect our rights and property, including those of other users of the Service,
We have a legitimate interest in preserving our rights and ensuring the safety of our goods and services, as well as those of our users.
Comply with our legal obligations, any court order or other legal process, and the requirements of regulatory authorities.
We may use your personal data to enforce our legal rights or to protect third parties, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
- Communication and transfer of your Personal Data
As part of the Service, we may share your Personal Data with the following categories of third parties:
– SAW employees, service partners, subcontractors and commercial service providers contracted to carry out the tasks of the Contract in relation to the purposes described above and to the organisations responsible for carrying out surveys or polls.
We only provide these third parties with the Personal Information they need to perform their services, and we require that they do not use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
These third parties only act in accordance with our instructions and are contractually bound to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your Personal Data as we guarantee to you, in accordance with the GDPR.
– In certain cases and in accordance with the Regulations, Personal Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, judicial officers, ministerial officers, bodies responsible for collecting debts, exclusively in order to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the authors of offences committed on the Internet.
– Subject to your consent where legally required, we may share information about you with business partners or other companies under common control, in which case we will require them to comply with this Policy;
– Aggregate Information: We may share information about users in aggregate form with third parties, including advertisers and content distributors.
– If you report or complain to SAW about content on the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content to give them an opportunity to respond;
– We will also respond to requests for information if we are required to do so by law, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a legal process, court order, request from a regulator or other legal process against us.
– Links: The Service may contain links to services of unaffiliated third parties. Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not share your personal information with them, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest that you read the privacy policies on the websites of all relevant third-party services or applicable to them.
– Transfer of data : The Client is hereby informed and authorises SAW to transfer, for the performance of the Contract, its Personal Data to a country outside the European Union which has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, as well as to countries outside the European Union, including the United States, which are not the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission within the meaning of the Regulation, provided that appropriate safeguards have been provided in accordance with the Regulation and that the Clients have enforceable rights and effective remedies.
– The Personal Data is an asset covered by the transfer operations in the event of a merger, acquisition, partial contribution of assets or other change of control concerning the Service. This transfer, as well as the alternatives offered to the User concerning the fate of the Personal Data, will be notified to the User as soon as possible by message posted on the Site and/or by e-mail, once this address has been previously communicated.
- Control of your Personal Data
Other users may be able to identify you or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in the content you post. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service with a pseudonym, although doing so may damage the credibility of your contributions to the Service.
- Retention of your Personal Data
SAW retains all Personal Data until the end of the commercial relationship with the Client, without prejudice to the legislative or regulatory provisions specific to certain categories of Personal Data imposing a particular retention period. Once the commercial relationship has ended, this Personal Data is archived for statistical purposes, in an anonymous form, for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is kept.
The connection data collected by SAW is kept for twelve (12) months from the date of collection.
In addition, Personal Data collected through cookies are only kept for a period of thirteen (13) months from the date of collection of such Personal Data.
The Service is intended for all audiences but is not intended for persons under the age of 16. We do not voluntarily collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information and terminate the child’s account.
We follow industry standards to protect the personal information we receive, both when it is sent and after it is received. However, no method of transferring data via the Internet or a mobile device, nor any method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such, while we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your rights
Under applicable law, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
– A right of access to your Personal Data and in particular the right to obtain a copy of it as well as information on how the Personal Data is processed and on its legal basis;
– Rectify your erroneous Personal Data (including the right to complete incomplete Personal Data);
– Delete your Personal Data when one of the following reasons applies:
- Your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your Personal Data was based and there is no other basis for such processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or you object to the sending of commercial solicitations;
- You consider and can establish that your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
- Your Personal Data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
– Restrict the processing of your Personal Data where:
– You dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data that we process;
– The processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your Personal Data;
– We no longer need your Personal Data but it is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Request the portability of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) if our processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract that was entered into with you;
– Give general or specific instructions on how your Personal Data should be processed and used after your death;
– Oppose at any time to any telephone contact for canvassing purposes, by registering free of charge on the website: www.bloctel.gouv.fr;
– Withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (if such processing is based on your consent) without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent;
– In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Data justified by SAW’s legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of prospecting, including profiling.
– Obtain, or see a copy of, the appropriate steps taken to transfer your Personal Data to a third country or to an international organisation.
– You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority, the CNIL 3, Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below under “Contact”. Please note that we may ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee if we are permitted to do so by law, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within the applicable timeframe.
- Types of Cookies We Use
We use several types of cookies on our Website and Applications for different purposes: these cookies are known as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functional cookies. Some cookies may be provided by a third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and Applications and are listed below.
– Performance cookies: These are cookies used to improve our Websites and Applications, for example, for analytics that allow us to know how our Websites and Applications are used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Websites and Applications. This information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where they came from and the pages they viewed.
– Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads specific to an identified machine or other device (and not to a person named by name or otherwise identifiable) that are tailored to interests associated with the activity on the Website or Application related to that machine or device. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Marketing cookies on our Websites and Applications are managed by parties with our permission.
– Functional cookies: These cookies improve the performance and functionality of our Websites and Applications as a result of a specific user action. For example, we may personalise the content offered to you or remember your preferences.
– Third Party Social Plug-in Sharing Cookies in connection with Social Plug-ins: the integration of Social Plug-ins allows for the storage of cookies by their providers. These cookies allow our users to share information with the relevant social network but also allow its network operator to identify the user and store information about the user’s use of the Website in their profile.
- Managing and Deleting Cookies
If you have any questions about this Policy or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by email:
- Contact Driver : email@example.com
- Contact SAW : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Policy
Last update : 27/04/2021